There are so many creative bloggers and friends around the world with multiple talents. This party is kicking off to a great start. I threw out a logo design challenge to fellow food bloggers and was amazed with what they came back with.
A very BIG thank you to Natasha (5 Star Foodie), Joanne (Second Helping) & Trix and Poppa Trix (Tasty Trix). I will like to show off their designs and also pick one that will become our logo and badge for the launch of International Incident Party – 18th of April 11am (Melbourne)
And from Trix and Poppa Trix (Tasty Trix)
Great and creative effort friends! Do you have a favourite? It will be revealed tomorrow. Thank you again for your participation and I am so looking forward to our party! It is not too late to join us if you have not
And what are the rules?
- Dishes must be on theme, of course
- We will all post the dish on the 18th of April at 11am (Melbourne) – You can convert to your local time here
- Email the link and name of recipe to International Incident Mailbox. Please also add in subject line – International Pizza Pie Incident
- If possible, please upload image and link to flickr group – International Incident. This will be shared with everyone around the world
- Add #pizzapie when sharing your creation on twitter
- Most importantly, enjoy yourself!
And here is a peak to some of the other themes and possible dates. And as it is a party, it will also celebrate the birthdays of food bloggers in each month. There are already 3 that I know in May And some of you may already know, it will be my birthday in April and I will be celebrating with Pizza pies! Please let me know if you are an April baby as well.
- May 12th – Dumplings
- June 20th – Noodles
- July 18th – Tacos
- August 22nd – Scones
- September 19th – Eggs
Currently, the list of friends around the world stands at. Please let me know if I missed anyone out or you can’t make it. The confirm list will be out during the round up of all the delicious pizza pies around the world.
- Divina – Sense & Serendipity
- Christine – Christine’s Recipes
- Mardi – Eat, Live, Travel, Write
- Trix – Tasty Trix
- Conor – Hold the Beef
- Shirley – Enriching your kid
- Natasha – Five Star Foodie
- Ozoz – Kitchen Butterfly
- Anges – Off the spork
- Joanne – Second Helping
- Celeste – Berry Travels
- Mark – Cafe Campana
- Momofuku for 2
- Fried Wontons for You
- Ahn – A food Lover’s Journey
- Cherry – Sweet Cherry Pie
- Tangled Noodle
- Evelyn – Cheap Ethnic Eats
Thank you again for those that has contributed to ideas (you know who you are) and for the time and effort in creating the logos. I wish I could personally give everyone of you a big hug and kisses on each cheek!
Get your pizza pies ready dear friends!