Please click HERE to read all about it!
It’s definitely party time! Tacos is a traditional Mexican dish. It will be such a challenge especially for me. I have little clue about the techniques, history and general knowledge of this cuisine. So I am very happy to be a student and to learn from everyone else.
Simple rules for July’s International Incident Tacos Party!
- Dishes must be on theme, of course. And please link it back to this page.
- We will all post the dish on the 18th of July at 11am (Melbourne) – You can convert to your local time here
- Please email the URL, name of recipe and 400px image to International Incident Mailbox
- Please upload image and link to flickr group – International Incident. This will be shared with everyone around the world
- TOTALLY OPTIONAL - Add #tacosparty #iip when sharing your creation on twitter or upload photo or link on IIP Facebook fan page
- Most importantly, ENJOY yourself
**** Please remember to use Linky below to add yourself to the list and also add a comment so that I am able to contact you via email if there are any updates or changes. ****
Very important part of this party is to be able to come together to celebrate the birthday of fellow food bloggers globally. If you are joining us and is your birthday, please comment or email me. I need to know ok?
Please copy and paste the code provided:
<a href=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/international-tacos-incident-party”><img title=”iip-noodles” src=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/iip-banner-tacos.jpg” alt=”International Tacos Incident Party” /></a>
Please copy and paste this HTML if you are using the badge on your website:
<a href=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/international-incident-party” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/iip-badge-160.jpg” alt=”International Incident Party” border=”0″ width=”160″ height=”160″ /></a>
See you all on the 18th of July! Let the party begin