Salt. After having the opportunity to attend the launch of Salt Book, I definitely discovered a new found respect for salt. Salt can be used both savory and sweet. It enhances the flavours and no having salt makes food taste flat, undesirable. But of course, do not be heavy handed or we may end up with a total disaster. Respect the salt.
As usual, this is the you tube video that I found. I so want this block of Himalayan salt block!
Simple rules for November’s International Incident Lavender Party!
- Dishes must be on theme, of course. And please link back to me
- We will all post the dish on the 21st of November at 11am (Melbourne) – You can convert to your local time here.
- Please email to International Incident Mailbox
- Your name & Blog URL
- Name & URL of dish
- 300x300px of dish
- Please upload image and link to flickr group – International Incident. This will be shared with everyone around the world
- TOTALLY OPTIONAL - Add #lavenderparty #iip when sharing your creation on twitter or upload photo or link on IIP Facebook fan page
- Most importantly, ENJOY yourself
**** Please remember to use Linky below to add yourself to the list and also ADD a comment so that I am able to contact you via email to send you a script that needs to be added to your blog post
Very important part of this party is to be able to come together to celebrate the birthday of fellow food bloggers globally. So please let me know if it is your birthday month!
Please copy and paste the code provided:
<a href=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/international-incident-salt-party”><img title=”iip-lavender” src=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/iip-banner-salt.jpg” alt=”International Incident Salt Party” /></a>
Please copy and paste this HTML if you are using the badge on your website:
<a href=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/international-incident-party” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/iip-badge-160.jpg” alt=”International Incident Party” border=”0″ width=”160″ height=”160″ /></a>
By the way, I may be trialling a new format. All of you will be my “guinea pigs”. So please remember to leave a comment. See you all on the 21st of November! Let the party begin