How is everyone after the big holiday season? I am finally back at work and it has been so hard. No more sleep ins. No more mopping around the house in jammies all day. So seriously, how is everyone else feeling and coping?
Let’s cook, bake and eat our holiday blues away. I like to start the year with something fun like hotdogs. And also an announcement to make. There will be a slight change this year with #iip. I have finally set up a forum site – Community for food bloggers Please sign up and then join the GROUP so that you will be able to upload the link of your blog post and photo to the monthly thread that will be set up specific to the theme. Please bear with me as I tweak the site
In the meantime, enjoy this rather cheesy youtube video that I found.
Simple rules for International Incident Hotdog Party!
- Dishes must be on theme, of course. And please link back to http://jeroxie.com
- We will all post the dish on the 16th of January at 11am (Melbourne) – You can convert to your local time here.
- Upload the link to your blog post with a 300px x 300px image HERE. You first need to sign up and then join the International Incident Party Group – See example HERE
- Please upload image and link to flickr group – International Incident. This will be shared with everyone around the world
- TOTALLY OPTIONAL – Add #hotdogparty #iip when sharing your creation on twitter or upload photo or link on IIP Facebook fan page
- Most importantly, ENJOY yourself
Please copy and paste the code provided:
<a href=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/international-incident-hotdogs-party”><img title=”iip-hotdog” src=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/iip-banner-hotdogs.jpg” alt=”International Incident hotdog Party” /></a>
Please copy and paste this HTML if you are using the badge on your website:
<a href=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/international-incident-party” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/iip-badge-160.jpg” alt=”International Incident Party” border=”0″ width=”160″ height=”160″ /></a>
As usual, please make sure that you sign up on linky for the event! And see you all on the 16th of Jan at 11am (Melbourne time)