The last one of 2010! Thank you so many of you that have supported and joined this party. I want to make the last theme as colourful as possible as it is festive and holiday season. So I shall leave you with this youtube video. Nothing to do with food but it made me smile. Big kid at heart! And why not right? Christmas is just around the corner and we will be celebrating to usher in 2011.
Simple rules for December’s International Incident Salt Party!
- Dishes must be on theme, of course. And please link back to me
- We will all post the dish on the 19th of December at 11am (Melbourne) – You can convert to your local time here.
- Please email to International Incident Mailbox
- Your name & Blog URL
- Name & URL of dish
- 300x300px of dish
- Please upload image and link to flickr group – International Incident. This will be shared with everyone around the world
- TOTALLY OPTIONAL - Add #colourparty #iip when sharing your creation on twitter or upload photo or link on IIP Facebook fan page
- Most importantly, ENJOY yourself
**** Please remember to use Linky below to add yourself to the list and also ADD a comment so that I am able to contact you via email to send you a script that needs to be added to your blog post
Very important part of this party is to be able to come together to celebrate the birthday of fellow food bloggers globally. So please let me know if it is your birthday month!
Please copy and paste the code provided:
<a href=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/international-incident-colour-party”><img title=”iip-colour” src=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/iip-banner-colour.jpg” alt=”International Incident Salt Party” /></a>
Please copy and paste this HTML if you are using the badge on your website:
<a href=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/international-incident-party” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/iip-badge-160.jpg” alt=”International Incident Party” border=”0″ width=”160″ height=”160″ /></a>
See you all on the 19th of December! Let the party begin Jingle bells all the WAY!