We have finally moved to our new place this weekend. I am glad that the weather held but also sad because I don’t get to enjoy it. All the boxes are in and now it is the unlikeable task of unpacking. Which is worse? Packing or unpacking? Enough of my whining and I have something really awesome for one of you. As much as I love coffee, it isn’t easy to make a decent cup at home. Nespresso has certainly made it easy for many. It is as easy as a push of a button.
Nespresso has just released their latest flavour – Crealto. It has a more intense flavour and is a limited edition! It is blended entirely from washed Arabica coffee beans and is rated 8 on the Nespresso scale of 1 – 10. I had the Nespresso U machine for a couple of weeks to trial the special edition, Crealto in the comfort of my own home. It was fun creating the coffee recipes with the Crealto pack that came with the machine.
I have to add that I am in love with the Nespresso U and wish I could keep this forever! So easy to use and love the product design and usability. All the components are well designed and it is great for those that live in small spaces.
I love the creativity in using coffee as the main ingredient. Below is a YouTube video of a Crealto-inspired menu by Mauro Colagreco.
Inspired by the video, I decided to attempt one of the recipes in the booklet that I received with the Crealto pack. This recipe screams summer. I reckon a couple of shots of Baileys would work well too!
- 2 capsules of Crealto (2 x 40ml)
- 100ml of milk
- 2tbsp of cocoa powder
- 100ml of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1tbsp of sugar
- Zest of 1/4 unwaxed lemon
- Crushed ice
- 3 ice cubes
- Mix the milk with cocoa powder. Prepare 2 Crealto espressos in a shaker & add 3 ice cubes, the coconut milk, sugar and lemon zest
- Next, pour the cocoa-flavoured milk into the misture and vigorously shake
- Fill a glass with crushed ice & pour in the chill mixture
To celebrate this release, I have a
Nespresso U and a Crealto Pack valued at $399 to GIVEAWAY!
Simple entry and rules:
- This is open to anyone in Australia with a valid Australian address
- You can enter by either using your Facebook account or name and email address
- You will receive entry points for each of the task completed below. You may choose to come back everyday to earn extra points
- To enter, select the entry option and click on the +1 Do It button next to it and follow the entry instructions and record your entry. You will have to do this every time you enter the giveaway. The more you enter, the more entries you get!