Personally, I have never worked with lavender before. I own a lavender plant in the backyard but have never done anything with it. So I thought it is a good idea to hold a lavender party. However, I understand that some of you may not have access to lavender. Remember this is an incident party. So be creative and think outside the box.
I like to share this youtube video with you.
Simple rules for October’s International Incident Lavender Party!
- Dishes must be on theme, of course. And please link back to me
- We will all post the dish on the 24th of October at 11am (Melbourne) – You can convert to your local time here.
- Please email to International Incident Mailbox
- Your name & Blog URL
- Name & URL of dish
- 300x300px of dish
- Please upload image and link to flickr group – International Incident. This will be shared with everyone around the world
- TOTALLY OPTIONAL - Add #lavenderparty #iip when sharing your creation on twitter or upload photo or link on IIP Facebook fan page
- Most importantly, ENJOY yourself
**** Please remember to use Linky below to add yourself to the list and also ADD a comment so that I am able to contact you via email to send you a script that needs to be added to your blog post
Very important part of this party is to be able to come together to celebrate the birthday of fellow food bloggers globally. So please let me know if it is your birthday month!
Please copy and paste the code provided:
<a href=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/10-2010-international-incident-lavender-party”><img title=”iip-lavender” src=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/iip-banner-lavender.jpg” alt=”International Incident Lavender Party” /></a>
Please copy and paste this HTML if you are using the badge on your website:
<a href=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/international-incident-party” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://jeroxie.com/addiction/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/iip-badge-160.jpg” alt=”International Incident Party” border=”0″ width=”160″ height=”160″ /></a>
See you all on the 24th of October! Let the party begin