Here are the winners of Manzanillo Extra Virgin Oil from Cobram Estate
- Not bloody Mary likely
Thanks for the entries and all the lovely suggestions on ways to use this lovely bottle of EVOO. I shall be contacting you in the next 48 hours.
This is a simple fennel, kohlrabi & orange salad that I made with the bottle of Manzanillo.
I bought this fennel from the farmers market. Look so beautiful!
And how I love the colour of kohlrabi.
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 1 kohlrabi
- 4 oranges. 75ml of orange juice, zest and orange segments
- 25ml of lemon juice and zest
- 40ml of Manzanillo EVOO
- 5ml of Elderflower
- 1tsp of honey
- Fleur sel
- Sprinkle of nigella seeds
Beautiful dressing. You can keep it in the jar for other salads.
- Grate fennel and kohlrabi. Prepare the orange and lemon zest and set aside.
- Place all the liquid into a jar. Season with fleur sel and a touch of pepper. Shake well
- When you are ready to serve. Cut the orange segments and add it to the fennel and kohlrabi. Drizzle with citrus vinaigrette.
- Mix and serve with sprinkle of nigella seeds and a nice drizzle of Manzanillo
And last but not least, enjoy this video – Do you want to BE PAID $100,000 TO SHOP & TELL